Saturday, July 5, 2014

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!

AHHH!! We can't even believe it... are we crazy?!? Yes. I think so. :-) I saw some pictures that one of our team members posted. She is already at the camp--helping out with another set of campers. When I saw the pictures, I felt my heart being pulled to France! I knew that I wanted and needed to be there! I love it when God stirs up your heart. It is so reassuring: this is what He wants us to do!!

April and I went shopping yesterday for all of the rest of the supplies that we need for our trip. Even though it always feels like we're forgetting something, I don't think we could be any more prepared. Now, we step out in faith. :-) Exciting and scary at the same time.

Organized chaos. Or maybe just chaos. The blue room is now the France room!

There will be a lot of things to finish up this coming week in preparation to leave for three weeks. I have a lot to get together at work--to make life easy for my awesome co-workers, packing for the trip needs to happen, laundry, cleaning, etc. Never in my life did I think I would be doing something like this. My life was going in one direction and then it totally changed. While I don't believe that God was playing puppet master and changed my life on a whim, I believe that He opened up incredible opportunities for me on this other path. He makes beautiful things out of us. :-)

Needs: continued prayer for safe travels, smooth prep, and continued good health for both April and me. We also still have a need for $900 more to reach our financial goal. It's a lot to think about raising in 6 days, but even if we don't reach it, we are thankful for the huge amount we've raised so far! It's so encouraging and exciting!

Thank you all! Bonjour until next time!
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment